- What are Lincoln’s current system preservation, system optimization, and future growth needs?
- What level of transportation infrastructure maintenance do citizens expect?
- What transportation investments are needed to continue to improve quality of life in Lincoln?
- What will those desired investments cost?
- What are the best mechanisms for the City to fund its current and expanding transportation infrastructure needs?
FINAL COALITION RECOMMENDATIONS
The Coalition will met over a five-month period; took public comment and heard from technical experts; and review documents, system analysis, and budget needs as well as revenue generating mechanisms. Supported by City staff, the Coalition dove deeply into the transportation infrastructure issues facing the City, and delivered its final recommendations to the Mayor on January 11, 2018.
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: System Preservation
Section 3: System Optimization
Section 4: Current Budget & Funding
Section 5: Peer City Review
Section 6: Growth & Development
Section 7: Annexation History & Policy
Section 8: Peer City Review on Growth
Section 9: Closing the Funding Gap
Section 10: Conclusion